Conference book will release as soon as possible.
General information is provided below about congress accommodation:
The 2nd International Congress on Landscape Architecture Research" (www.iclar.org) will (2019) wi
If you want, you should make hotel reservations and payments between 12-26 July 2019.
Mercure Istanbul Topkapi Hotel- Cevizlibag ( 5 stars )
• Mercure Istanbul Topkapi Hotel price includes breakfast and all taxes. Following prices are the special prices for participants of the conference;
For Single person in a standart room is 85 USD
A standart room for two people is 90 USD.
A standart room for three people is 115 USD.
• Mercure Istanbul is in the heart of the Istanbul. From hotel, you can go to all important points of Istanbul easily by using Trainway, Metro and Public Transportation buses.( Away from 12 km just to Taksim )
• Also, you will be in very safe and peace ambiance in the hotel.
Contact Person : Gulcin Gunay ( Corporate Sales supervisor )
Contact GSM : +90 533 732 89 59
Contact E-mail : gulcin.gunay@mercuretopkapi.
Please send e-mail to gulcin.gunay@
- Hotel Check in day
- Hotel Check out day
- Name, Surname and Affiliation
- Bank Receipt about Payment Info
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the Presenter's e-mail address. Scientific Committee's decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
The deadline of abstract submission has been extended
The deadline of abstract submission of ICLAR-2019 has been extended from June 30 to July 10, 2019.
If you intend to attend the conference, please ensure that you submit your abstract through the submission site before the deadline. Please access the online submission system through the following link.
ICLAR - 2019
After receiving based on the recommendations of the reviewers and the scientific committees, we have already began sending the acceptance letter.
If you have any questions, please write e.mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message to this number from WhatsApp : 0.531.680 02 84 .
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts may be submitted via this website only.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The same person may submit up to 2 abstracts regardless of presenting author. The author cannot submit more than 2 presentations. The presentations can be (1 poster + 1 oral). 2 poster or 2 oral presentations cannot be submitted.
It is great pleasure for us to invite you to participate in "The 2nd International Congress on Landscape Architecture Research" (www.iclar.org) which will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on August 23-24, 2019.
The Conference aims to bring together academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, and professionals, in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results related to Landscape Architecture.
Additionally, it aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to answer some of the challenges in the development of health, environment, society, and economy and to outline new solutions for developing them. The main theme includes interrelated issues, each of them calling for a variety of interdisciplinary approaches.
The Conference will be divided into substantive sessions, providing the opportunity to focus on specific areas from their own perspective and national experiences.
The conference will be a great opportunity for academics from a range of disciplines and countries to share their research; to receive informal in-depth feedback through discussions and to establish contact with professionals in other countries and institutions
So, we invite you to contribute with papers and presentations, as well to participate in "The 2nd International Congress on Landscape Architecture Research”
We look forward to meeting you in Istanbul, Turkey
Dr. Saimir Kristo
Faculty of Architecture Design, POLIS University, Tirana, Albania
Chair of the Conference